Who we are
Our website address is: https://masterplantaxes.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Website Data Collection
- When visitors visit this site we collect your data.
- A string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be collected and provided to the GetEmails.com service to gather your personal information.
- We may collect/gather your personal information such as name, email address, location, time/date visited, pages visited and IP address.
- The personal information collected will be used for internal business use and for commercial marketing purposes to you by us; it will not be disclosed to others except to to those permitted by law such as our employees, related parties, unrelated third parties in order to assist our prospects and clients or to those required by law.
- The categories of personal information collected will be sold to us by GetEmails.com through a subscription but will not and has not been sold to 3rd parties or unrelated business parties, therefore there is no need for a link to a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” web-based opt-out tool.
- The third parties with which personal information is shared (not sold) will be for purposes of serving you as a prospect or client of ours; as such, it will be bound by our strict confidentiality procedures.
- There is no financial incentives for providing/collecting/gather your data/personal information or not exercising your rights.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.